Wednesday, February 3, 2010

3 Years!

Wow, I really can't believe we have been married for 3 years! Where does the time go? All I can say is these past 3 years have been the best 3 years of my life. I am so grateful to have such a loving, caring, and hardworking husband. He works so hard and is always doing so much for me. I am so lucky to have him as my husband. He makes my life so happy and never fails to make me laugh everyday. Happy 3 year anniversary babe!
I love you so much!

Our very first picture together! He was 19 and I was 17!
Our wedding day! February 2, 2007 Our 1 year anniversary!
Our 2 year anniversary!
Our 3 year anniversary!

1 comment:

  1. It is so crazy how fast time flies. Before we know it our kids will be driving. You two are darling together. Happy 3rd year and by the way, I love that you have a pic from all three anniversary's thats cute

    ReplyDelete